Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
If you change your mind …
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and understand on rare occasions you may wish to return the item. In line with the Distance Selling Regulations, if you wish to return the item you must inform us of your decision within 7 days of receipt and return the the item to us at your own expense within 7 days of notification. Please refer to refund section below for conditions.
How To Return Faulty Items
If you encounter an issue with your purchase simply contact our customer services team within 28 days by phone or via email briefly explaining nature of the problem.
1) Once approved, you will be issued with Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) which will act as a unique tracking reference for your return.
2) Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
3) Post item to the following address ensuring you have selected return service with tracking option and sufficient insurance as we will not be held responsible for damages or lost items:
Iconic Prints Limited
Returns Department Tracking Ref: [Enter RMA here!]
76 New Mills Street
All items will be checked and if a manufacturing defect is identified you will be offered a replacement (subject to availability). Alternatively, a full refund will be provided.
- Some items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- Merchandise that has been worn, washed, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Customised orders are not eligible for return.
- Special orders are not eligible for return.
- Vinyl signs may show very small air bubbles and in such cases it would be best to just leave them alone for a couple of weeks. Small bubbles will actually disappear on their own over time. Usually after about two weeks in the sun, a little longer during cooler weather. The warming(day) and cooling(night) of the decal will cause the vinyl to normalise with the surface and the bubbles will usually disappear.
If a manufacturing defect is identified, subject to availability you will be offered a replacement. Alternatively, a full refund will be provided.
In order to qualify for our refunds policy, all Items must be in a re-saleable condition i.e. undamaged, in their original and undamaged packaging, unworn and complete with all tags and labels attached.
Goods must be returned with your original receipt and be in the condition that they were purchased. Without a receipt we will not provide refund or exchange as proof of purchase must be provided.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are returned that are not in re-saleable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory and not in a re-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense.
If you return a single item bought as part of a multi-buy discount offer, you will be refunded the full price of the item less any discount given in the offer. If you return all the items purchased with the multi-buy offer discount you will refunded with the full multi-buy value.
We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that are not returned within 28 days of delivery.
Refunds will be only be processed to original payment method.
Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
All non-defective returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund.
Restocking fees includes paying employees to process returns, testing the product, repackaging, restocking the merchandise and having to reduce the price because the merchandise has been removed from the packaging and can no longer be sold as being ‘new’. In certain cases, we may need to return to suppliers and they may also levy restocking fee upon us.
We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your clothing item is in new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.