The term Iconic Prints or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 76 New Mills Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 4LF. Our company registration number is 10766194 registered as Iconic Prints Limited at Companies House, Crown Way, Cardiff, CF14 3UZ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance. Please also read our Privacy & Cookies policies regarding personal information provided by you and how we collect, store, use and share data. Where applicable, you will need to provide consent in order to process your order.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website if attribution is required.
- All goods remain the property of Iconic Prints Limited until payment has been completed in full.
- Invoices must be settled within 30 days of the invoice date.
- If you change your mind after placing an order for a custom solution, any deposit or payments will not be refunded if production has already commenced; this is to cover materials and labour.
- Stock levels are provided for information purposes and are subject to supplier availability which may changed without notice. If issues arise during order processing, we will contact you with either a revised delivery date or offer you a full refund.
- During stock update process new or existing items may be listed as ‘Free’ as prices may not yet have been set. Please note all items on the website have associated cost value as we do not provide stock for free.
- If stock has been incorrectly priced either through data load process or manual entry we will inform you during order process. You will have the option to adjust payment accordingly or cancel your order.
- You agree to abide by Returns, Refunds & Exchanges policy
- You may utilise royalty free images which are deemed free of copyrights under Creative Commons CC0.
- If you supply any artwork for printing this will imply you have acquired approvals ensuring no copyright laws are breached. Iconic Prints Limited will not be held directly or indirectly in this regard.
- All sizes and fabric weights are approximate and for guidance only.
- Colours are only as accurate as printing process allows.
- We reserve the right to review artwork and will refuse to process any orders if material is considered promoting hate or racism, tasteless humour or sexually explicit.
- Every effort is made to ensure products are produced in perfect condition however please understand that due to the nature of materials, tools, working environment and processing methods used, products may exhibit slight imperfections such as bubbles and creases when inspected close up. This is considered normal and condition of sale.
- We may use final product images for promotional purposes on our website, social media platforms and print format. We may include your logo, website address, contact details and geographical address to raise awareness. Website links will allow our customers to navigate from our website to your website. In the event where information has been published and you require removal, you may contact us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting appropriate action.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Services representative